REVOLIX 120W THULIUM FOR PROSTATE SURGERY
The REVOLIX 120 is the latest laser to be launched and it’s the most advanced laser introduced for the treatment of Prostate surgery and is superior to all other laser technologies currently being used for the treatment of Prostate surgery. The RevoLix 120 is here today to provide better care for your patients.
- Consistent absorption by the chromophore
- Narrow depth of thermal damage
- Excellent hemostasis
- Fast procedure times
- Reusable and single use 550 micron fibers
- End and Side fire fibers available
- Less postoperative pain
- Less bleeding
- Less necrotic tissue generated
- Faster patient turn around and recovery
- Low cost per procedure due to reusable fibers
- Patients with anti-platelet can also be safely operated
DORNIER SIGMA (ELECTROMAGNETIC) LITHOTRIPTER WITH INCORPORATED SONOGRAPHY
Dornier Sigma is a premier, fully integrated workstation that provides an unparalleled platform for both lithotripsy and endourology procedures. Equipped with the latest imaging technology, superior open access design, and flexible patient positioning, Gemini is the optimal solution for both urologists and patients.
- It is electromagnetic generator for better pulverization of stone.
- Integrated sonography machine helps in reducing radiation exposure and also help in treating radio lucent stone.
- Safe for pediatric renal stone also.
- Less pain
- Less haematuria
- Good stone clearance rate and less number of sittings required for patients.
SPHINX JR. 30W HOLMIUM FOR STONE SURGERY
This is the ideal laser for endoscopic lithotripsy with rigid and flexible endoscopes. Adjustment of pulse energy, repetition rate and stone effect is great: Optimized laser for unparalleled efficiency in lithotripsy of hard and soft calculi or haemostatic tissue effect.
- Highest Peak Power 18,000 watts
- Fully Adjustable Pulse Width 100-700 Microsecs
- Adjustable Pulse Energy 0.5-3.5 Joules Per Pulse
- Full Power at 110 Volts, 20 Amps
- Very effective in all type of endourological procedures
- Intracorporeal Lithotripsy
- More effective stone breaking
- Ability to work on all types of stones
The Olympus THUNDERBEAT surgical tissue management system is the only surgical tissue management system that delivers every common form of energy used in surgery today (monopolar, bipolar, ultrasonic, and advanced bipolar), as well as the revolutionary combination of advanced bipolar and ultrasonic energies.
- Best-in-class performance
- Delivers fastest-in-class cutting speed, reliable for 7 mm vessel sealing, minimal thermal spread
- Precise dissection with its fine jaw design